zaterdag 4 mei 2024

Bees and goslings

 Ragnar had a bit of a run in with a bee hive this morning.  A few of the residents decided to chase him away.  I don't think he actually got stung but there was one on his back which he had to roll on to get rid of.  Later on we disturbed a pair of geese and some goslings and they all fled into the canal except one gosling that got left behind.  It pecked Ragnar in the nose so that he leapt backwards like a cartoon character - you could almost see the Yikes! speech bubble over his head - before running to the canal to join the others.  

I actually went to the shops in the car today but he wouldn't get in to come with me so stayed behind with Klaas.  He's still treating both cars with much suspicion.  Possibly photos later - I think I left my phone in the van when I was lying there reading earlier, trying to get Ragnar to jump in and join me.  



Geen opmerkingen: