dinsdag 7 mei 2024

First car beach run

 This morning, as the Agila was parked out the front and he's going to have to get used to that as well I decided to take him down the the Kuitje in that.  Slight hesitance before jumping in but he trusts me more now (and knows that the car is where the chicken treats live).  

No photos as I just didn't think of taking any as I was so busy with making sure he got out the car in a controlled  way.  He still pants a fair bit in the car from nerves but he recovers more quickly too.  He's also not following me about quite as much as he did in the beginning as he's learnt that I don't actually disappear for good if I'm out of sight briefly.  

 

I like this photo as the light makes him look almost the colour of a Weimeraner.  In reality he's darker and more grey than brown.  

Geen opmerkingen: