zondag 31 januari 2010

Bull Terrier Club Walk on Scheveningen beach

I'd heard about the walk via the online forum and went along to see this mass gathering of the clans. I knew I was in the right place when the first van I saw had a Bull Terrier logo painted on the side.










Saw a huge variety of animals and talked with different people about their dogs.











Great variety of colours - I'd seen brindles and whites before but the black/white versions and the tri-colours were new for me.
A young English Bulldog in amongst the Bull Terriers.










I really enjoyed my walk on the beach and seeing so many of these wonderful dogs together. I've been thinking of maybe getting a Bull Terrier as my next dog. Since my canoe trip last year with my 2 lodgerdogs I'd like to have a dog small enough to do the same with. However the full-size dogs are heavier than I'd imagined so I'm now thinking more along the lines of a smallish bitch or maybe even a miniature version. Met a few of those today and they're not as small as I'd thought they'd be. Around 20 kilo in weight, which is just about the right size I think.

Geen opmerkingen: