maandag 24 mei 2010

Urbi is Hot...

Urbi is in heat for the first time, though she's barely out of puppyhood. At 6 months she's still not fully grown but apparantly her biology thinks she's ready to reproduce. Anyway she spent the weekend with me. Rens delivered her in Baarn where I was visiting Carin and Dusty.


Look at her wee puppy face!






























I then took her straight to the boat in Harderwijk as the deck has to be repainted there anyway and I wanted to avoid having traces of her smell in the house to drive my next lodgerdogs daft. I didn't fancy having all the dogs in the neighbourhood at the door either, as they all come past here on their way to the Eng. As it was she almost got raped by a tanklike blond labrador who caught a whiff of her from the other side of the harbour and came storming over at a remarkable speed for such a heavy dog. Luckily the owner wasn't far behind and got hold of him before he could actually do the deed but it was close. (The foreplay was, em, minimal...)

Geen opmerkingen: