zondag 19 december 2010

Tidying Up Books, Hanging Up Maps

After last week´s blog with this photo I realised that the piles of incoming books were starting to get to a dangerous height so I decided to take some safety precautions to prevent a possible yuletide avalanche.

The box on the floor full of not-yet-read hardbacks has been moved to a newly freed space on the bedroom window ledge.























This book of ReadAndToBeKept books has been culled from the random chaos of The Growing Pile.










While I was in tidying mode I hung the map of Marrocco on the living room door.

By lucky chance the part of Marrakesh where my hotel is for the marathon is visible on the other side of the door through the window.

1 opmerking:

Elsje zei

Goed idee, van die kaart zo voor het raampje!