donderdag 30 september 2010

Dancing Like Jane Austen

First to the Sally Lunn teashop where for some strange reason they serve crisps with the roast beef toasties.



























In the afternoon I went off across the Pulteney Bridge to have a wander about the streets there before the dancing began.















I started off with a white blouse under my dress but after the first dance I was feeling distinctly warm so took it off. I felt sorry for the men in their velvet waistcoats and stockings.














































































































In the evening we went on the world famous (in Bath then) Bizarre Bath walk. A sort of one-man Festival Fringe show involving a non-historical walk about the town centre, a Houdini rabbit and a couple of purple balloons.

Geen opmerkingen: