maandag 29 juni 2009

Katie and Anita are going to Japan on Thursday

So of course I couldn't resist the excuse to dress up yesterday...

This is my best attempt at looking Japanese. Unfortunately you can see the soles of my feet and this is sO wrong in Japan...

Note the camera hanging round my neck for that authentic Japanese touch.

Rens, Klaas, Isabella. And Eileen (?) in the background.

Katie and I taking this preparing-to-travel thing very seriously - Isabella less so.

Here is a link to their holiday blog if you want to know more.

Whilst Katie and Anita were getting the last information from the travel agents, Isabella and I made some photos outside and walked along the canal.

3 opmerkingen:

fatina zei

very nice...

Anoniem zei

I love your outfit :) Can't actually see the camera though :\ Next time, shoot a picture with the international V-sign as well! :))

elma zei

the camera is in the green pouch thingy that matches my dress...