dinsdag 30 april 2024

Progress?

 I moved the van yesterday so that I could turn the wee car to clean some birdpoo off it whilst being in the sun. This meant that the open door of the van was next to a bench where I could sit and give Ragnar the occasional treat. After a while he would take the treat when I was sitting in the door opening. Yesterday he wouldn't even come near the van when I tried this. I left a piece on the dog bed and later saw him stick his head in to get it.
Progress. Phew.


He's also agreed, warily, to wait on the auld couch at the back door while I get my shoes and coat on before we go out, rather than turning in circles around me in the wee hall.
-------------
This afternoon I lay on the bed in the van for half an hour reading my book. There was a wee treat on the dog bed behind me, far enough into the van that he couldn't reach it without getting in. After a while I heard him clamber up, take the treat, and jump out again. Which means we're a lot further a lot faster than I'd expected. Double phew.

 

Geen opmerkingen: