zaterdag 29 januari 2011

Back in Marrakech

Arrived bqck her yesterday afternoon and bought our tickets to Dahkla (the most southern town in Morrocco you can get to witout a visa) at the bus station. It leaves on Monday afternoon qnd gets to Dahkla 24 hours later. The weather in Essouaria was so cold and wet thqt south seems to be the thing to do. It was like a bad Scottish summer... Anyway; picked up my startnumber for tomorrow. Also my official teeshirt_ so now it seems like it,s really going to happen. Have arranged to have breakfast early so that I can arrive in plenty time for the 8.30 start in the morning (British time = Marroccan time). I got a black henna design painted on my hand this morning on the market _ it should last for 4 aeeks I;m told. Photos later _ I want to get to bed on time; have another bath first.


2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Je bent nu waarschijnlijk al uit-ge-marathond, maar ik hoop dat je een goede loop had en wens je verder een goede vakantie! met veel & lekker eten.

Carin zei

Heee Elma,
Oei nog geen nieuwe berichten. Ben zo benieuwd hoe je gelopen hebt! Hebben aan je gedacht. Veel plezier verder.
Liefs van Carin, Julia en Dusty